The crochet project
- Developing toys as story telling tools
- To narrate stories and make them come alive following the story pedagogy of Katha
- To play with safe toys
- To interact using puppets , role playing.
- Making stories tangible with real life examples. In an endeavor to draw first-generation readers into the ambit of reading for fun and for meaning, Katha’s basket of books of many hues, colours and textures, strengthen reading for fun and meaning with books that focus on Girls, Earth, Equity, Kindness. Thru toys created in the workshop they will make books a joyful experience.
- Generating employment
- By the women for the children